[at-l] Re: Why the Grand Unification Theory - isn't

rafe wrote:

>As to the Chesapeake Bay land (in the article that Jim O. cited)
>I still don't know what was meant by "little public access."  There
>are lots of ways to keep folks off a piece of property.

Rafe -
I don't know either - never been there even though I don't live that far
away from it.  But I suspect that much of that land was bought as a buffer
during the height of the Save the Bay campaign.  If there are roads there
(and that's likely) they're probably blocked or gated.  For most people,
especially in this area, that would remove "access" because they wouldn't
even think about "walking" in.

I wonder if anyone out there sees the "real" problem with that article?

Walk softly,
Jim