[at-l] OT - yurts

when you find an ultralite version, let me know ...

otw, I will keep to my hammock and tarp thank you, until, that is, I aquire a caravan of bactrian
unts ... to carry the felt ... unless you appropriately space them along a trail I happen to hike
upon ... or offer them for rent, already set up

btw, my brother who now lives in Mongolia has much to say about the yurt, or ger, as they call
them there ... and blue silk scarf given him whenever he leaves one ...