[at-l] Non-White Hikers - Where are they?

God, I love the 21st Century!

Such a statement would have been considered absolutely insane/inane
within my lifetime. I've read medical texts near the turn of the last
century that in very great detail would describe differences between
the German, French, Hungarian, Serb and Slav races - just to name a
few.

Bill...