[at-l] Underwear and chaffing

<<There was a hilarious piece about this problem in last months back packer
magazine.  I couldn't even read the article outload to my wife and the
picture brought tears to my eyes because it was so funny!!!

Grey Owl>>

The part describing the "Duct Tape Solution" brought tears to my eyes, and
it didn't have anything to do with laughing <g>. I guess I have too vivid
an imagination, and plan too far ahead. Seems to me that if you're going to
apply duct tape to sensitive areas you'd at least consider what my happen
when you try to remove it...

skeeter