Re[2]: Don't OPEN IT!!!!!!!!!!Re: [at-l] Please try again

At 07:11 PM 6/2/02 -0400, GADog430@aol.com wrote:
>No one has said how to check and see if you have it.

M&M posted:
For those of you who do not have an anti-virus program check out
http://housecall.antivirus.com/housecall/start_corp.asp
which will check for a virus online. Good luck all

I tried it but the scanner ap would not download for me...
kept stalling.  I have Eudora (yeeeaaaah) so I'm assuming
I'm OK but this bit about executing without opening the
attachment portends of rough times ahead in the email world.
I think I'm going into my settings and unclick the "automatically
open new message selection".
What a drag!!!  I use OE for some business stuff and I'm
afraid to start the program.  But I have deleted the attachment
in Eudora and my updated AVG has been run so I guess I'll
be brave......