Re[2]: Don't OPEN IT!!!!!!!!!!Re: [at-l] Please try again

----- Original Message -----
From: "Orange Bug" <>
To: <>
Sent: Sunday, June 02, 2002 8:07 PM
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Don't OPEN IT!!!!!!!!!!Re: [at-l] Please try again

| Dawg, I didn't know there were viruses or virus software written for
| Commodore's anymore. I think you are safe. ;-)
|
| Actually, you are fairly new to this list. I suspect that the key folks
| receiving the virus message are us oldtimers on the list in Wild Bill's
| address book. Since David (He Who Hath No Trailname) just changed
| addresses, I'll bet he didn't get one at his new address. Wild Bill
| left about a year ago related to severely off topic and off tone
| messages.
|
| Bill...

There is a good chance that Wild Bill never sent it, but instead the virus
used Wild Bills address from someones address book from someone who is
active currently and put it in the header info.  I have seen worse happen.
Matter of fact just received another copy of the virus from sushecht@aol.com
but if you look at the header info you will see it was sent by roy@dhc.net

Here is the copy of the header to see