[at-l] my Non Shelter Sites

On Sat, Jun 01, 2002 at 07:21:39PM -0400, Clark Wright <icw39@ncfreedom.net> wrote:
> item #2 reminded me of my night at Uncle Johnny's when I must have
> awakened 6-8 times due to the lovely sounds of earth-shaking trains; I
> was sleeping outside on the ground - don't know if it was more bearable
> inside the bunkroom . . .

I was there that same night (you hiked down my lost fuel bottle,
remember?  Thanks again!) and I think I slept pretty well inside the
bunkroom.  I might have woken up a few times because of the train, but
it not enough to have made the night unrestful.

-Heavy

--
Daniel E. Eisenbud
eisenbud@cs.swarthmore.edu

"We should go forth on the shortest walk perchance, in the spirit of
undying adventure, never to return,--prepared to send back our embalmed
hearts only as relics to our desolate kingdoms."
					--Henry David Thoreau, "Walking"