[at-l] ATC Pledges (Warning: Highly Inflammatory)

rafe says:
"I'm not here to have my behavior judged by Jim,
Chainsaw, or anyone else."
Oh, but it *will* be! That's the nature of participating in a mailing list.
You, for instance, are making judgements on the behavior of other members,
 are you not?
rafe also says:
"The purpose of this forum is discussion, not charity.
IMHO, the follow-on pledges are having a stifling effect on
the discussion, and I for one will ignore them."
TJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---