[at-l] Lost Trailplace Journals FOUND sorta <sigh>

It seems that everything ever written on TP, from the beginning, has been
archived!!!!
That means the journals are still out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The problem is
the clickable map system doesn't work so I don't know how to find them
AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!
If anyone has an old bookmark with the url still attached, maybe
that might me a clue to get us in to the missing journals???????
TP's archives are at
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.trailplace.com
and the first journal page is at
http://web.archive.org/web/19970401003955/trailplace.com/archives/classof97/
c97index2.htm
Needles..Globetrotter...Rockdancer

Spread the word to the folks who didn't have their journals backed up!!!!
They are out there if we can just figure out how to access them!!!!!

WOOOOHOOO...hope at last!!!!!