Correction..Re: [at-l] Lost Trailplace Journals FOUND sorta<sigh>

I'm very very sorry..I spoke too soon.
It seems there are only fragments of the old TP around.
I'm very sorry if I got you all as excited as I was at the
thought that the missing journals could be found.
My apologies to all.....bummer