[at-l] Speaking of History of Crawfor Notch

Speaking of the Crawford Notch...

A few miles farther north, past where the AMC is building its center is the
site of the Bretton Woods Monetary Conference.  We all remember that from
junior high history right?  Anyway, it was held at the Mount Washington
Hotel, which is a striking postcard perfect example of Grand Hotel
architecture.  We've never stayed there as rooms go for a couple hundred
bucks +, but have dropped $40 on 2 burgers and 4 beers there a couple times
before spending the night at the AMC hostel or a $35 a night room in Twin
Mountain.