[at-l] future AT hiker

> Example - Shane has a friend who will also be on the AT
> next year - and so far he's done everything
> right.  He's gone through a weeklong "thruhiker school"
> with a 12-time 2000-miler, he's talked to and spent time
> with those who actually know something about thruhiking
> because they've done it - and he's set up some
> practice hikes with another 8-time 2000-miler for this
> summer and fall.

BTW, for any of you newbies just tuning in, you can follow Bob's progress
here:

http://www.theplacewithnoname.com/hiking/journals/bob/index.htm

I'm still working on the website.  Look for updates soon.

Bob and I are going to finally do some over-nights Memorial Day weekend, and
so you can all expect long and rambling trip reports at that time.

Shane