[at-l] NH Trail Maintenance - THIS WEEKEND

Hi All,

If you're still looking for something to do this weekend, consider joining a
group of ATC, DOC, and other friends for a day or two of  trailwork in the
Atwell Hill area of the AT.

We'll meet at 9:00am tomorrow (Saturday) at the AT road crossing on 25A (I
think it's in Wentworth, NH) and carpool to the closest road to the trail
work.

Dinner and a place to crash afterwards is at Bert Gilbert's house.  Let me
know if we should expect to see you so we'll know to expect you in the
morning.

Mara