-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Leitschuh [mailto:janl2@mindspring.com]

Hi,

I'm looking to buy a slightly used vacuum packer for my dehydrated goodies.
Does anyone have one they'd like to sell? I've been striking out at yard
sales.

Also,does anyone know anything about the Tilia "FoodSave" 1050 Vacuum
Packer? Does anyone have any favorites? Pog, I hope you'll weigh in on this
too.