[at-l] Proposal

> Okay, proposition:

Okay, AT Wanabe wrote to me and said the weekend of Nov. 8-10 would work
best for her. And since her announcement, tossing her hat in the ring for
2003, was the spark for this idea, I so set the date in stone.

There it is, Nov. 8-10 weekend, the 2003 WomenhikerList Class of 2003
Get-to-Know-Each-Other Moral support hike. All other listers, of course, are
welcome to come hold our hands and tell us we'll be fine, just FINE.
It is so declared.
So be it.

Skrappi, I'll hike with you any weekend you care to and I'm not judging or
something. Anyone, really.

BTW, I just checked the list of 2003 hikers in the database, and it's
impressive:
I have:
Aimee
Alison Allen
Carol Brooks
India
me
Susan (nyropdunn)
Teresa (farina)
and Anna, you need to add your name - go to the website and click on
"Database" on the left.
Let's go women! The guys outnumber us 10 - 1, but we'll be CONNECTED.

While perusing the site, I also found a photo file already in place. Check
it out. I have no details on how to submit a photo, but I am sure someone
does.
Best,
Jan
Jan