Alcohol stoves (was [at-l] LONGISH, Trail Magic ,etc.)

No ideas, just commentary:

> The Roy Robinson Cat Stove (a.k.a "The Cat Stove"), the editor's
> favorite.
snip
> What's wrong with it?  I'll bet
> > it doesn't work as well as the others, right?

Roy Robinson is a darling man, gracious and gentle. His son is Flyin' Brian
Robinson, who used the Cat stove on his calendar year Triple Crown trek. You
know what, I'll bet it works...

The Photon stove goes like a banshee then quits. Kind of like a teenaged
boy. Strictly for boiling water FAST. But fast it is.

Curried tuna salad ROCKS! Esp on a croissant. Thanks for reminding me. I
think I'll make some for lunch. The Vidalias are in.

BTW, Duke's mayo is the ONLY to go here - in North Carolina you'd be lynched
for using any other. But how could you know that? You are a Kentucky boy,
bless your heart.

--
    	Jan Leitschuh Sporthorses Ltd.

	Website: