Pre-civilized heat and AC (was) RE: [at-l] LONGISH, Trail Magic ,etc.

Shane, et all,  I apologize.  I was just kidding.  In fact, I've read that
some study "proved" that it doesn't work.  That actually it may help lower
the body temperature of the warmer person.  And that the "shared warmth"
legend is really a myth.  This study was supposedly done by a military
agency.  And that the branch of the military the agency was connected to
took out their recommendation to "share warmth" from their survival
handbook.

Now apparently, they have gone to recommending that you bundle the person up
after rubbing them down and drying the off.

Only, I (seriously) think that "shared warmth" might work after drying them
off and rubbing them.  Especially if you used a bag or blanket that
"reflected" heat.

My possibly off color humor was generated by a non-list young lady's email
to me about chocolate mints and ... let's not go there.  Let's just say that
she's a friend I can tried off-color remarks with and not have to worry too
much about say something offensive and politically incorrect.

Again, I apologize to anyone who may have been offended by my remarks