[at-l] Emily Kimball

Emily has the trailname "Tooth", and is a very nice lady. I met her
on the AT in 1997, and at least once more unexpectedly on the trail,
perhaps in '98 or '00. She currently has a notice in the ATN looking
for a hiking partner to finish Mahoosuc Notch, and then her last
section, from Andover ME to Katahdin. She's now 70 years old.

She's also listed with American Entertainment International, here in Boston,
http://www.aeispeakers.com/Kimball-Emily.htm
Not sure where she's from though.

If you go to the lunch, please say hi for me. I don't think she'll
remember me but tell her I remember her well.

RD

--
Arthur D. Gaudet        	"Is walking down called hiking, too?"
(RockDancer) 	                 -heard at the top of Mt Washington, NH