[at-l] Eccentric E-Mail

This is like a bad 60's trip (post to me offline if your are interested in bad sixites trips).  First a post from the deep dark past appears in my in box.  Then for days I get little drips and drabs of mail (I am checking in every couple of hours) and then I go away for a day and it takes me many hours to read every thing I have in my in box.  This is definitely a conspiracy of some sort!!  Maybe it is a new phenomenon.  Maybe a scientist should study this.  Hey, I am a scientist!!  Time to write a grant!!!Yes six month of funding, to pay for travel!!!  I can see the possibilites now!!!  I got to call my wife, I think I have found the way to finance a thru hike!!!!!

God I need to get out and Hike,

Grey Owl
AKA Bob Dudley

Plenty of rain in PA.  Any more rain and you will need a canoe to get down the trail