[at-l] WF and AT-L History Long Delete at will

In a message dated 5/1/2002 11:50:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ellen@clinic.net writes:

> before  a  flame  starts I have no idea where that WF post came from. I
> wrote it
> weeks  ago  as I remember. I now remember wondering if had ever showed up
> on the
> list.
>
> Weary

     ***   HA HA HA Weary. I was wondering if you had gone crazy!

                   Just consider it a monthly reminder by a server computer
that has probably made the leap and attained a sense of humor...    ;)

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---