[at-l] OT (sort of)

In a message dated 4/30/02 8:59:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Rcli3@aol.com
writes:

> I work on cell towers, landscaping around the bottom of them.  They have
> towers made to look like pine trees.

Could you work on the one sitting at/around Mt. Le Conte in Tennessee/North
Carolina?  I stayed in a cabin in the Smokies last summer with a beautiful
view of Mt. Le Conte, and a cell tower stuck out like a sore thumb.

How does one make a tower look like a pine tree, anyway?

Kelly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---