[at-l] Unmarked magic

Hey,

	Here is an idea. Mark your stash when possible. I have seen items hanging in shelter with a note "this apple for joeshmo, after 4/24 anyone can have it". If you often stash a layer of cloths on a run, how about sewing in a tiny note "Please do not remove, I will be back" or something like that. This would help us honest folks know what to do in these circumstances.

chase obviously with too much time on his hands