[at-l] Double Header---

1.  Does anyone know anything about www.downthetrail.net ?  That's the web
page that the shelter picture on Google was taken from.  I tried to get up
the whole web site, but couldn't.  It looks like a site that would be
interesting, but I'm afraid that it's defunct.

2.  Thank you to everyone who responded about taking our daughter's allergy
shot medicine to Spain.  The best suggestion was from someone who suggested
that I ask our pharmacist.  Duh!  I had never thought of him because the
doctor sends her her medicine directly.  I went by the pharmacy today and
they have these cute little padded things with a gel pack for the freezer
that slides in the side; they're made for insulin, but they'll do great for
this, too.  We'll be gone too long for her to skip the shots while we're
over there.  She does have some experience taking the meds and needles
overseas, since she's spent this school year abroad.  She said that, even in
the Kalahari Desert, there was a campground with a camp store/restaurant
with a refrigerator for her medicine.  <G>  Isn't the world a grand place?!

My hiking partner leaves home in Maine tomorrow to meet me next week at
Kincora.  Wow!  I'm ready to hike.  See you all in Damascus.

anklebear

---