[at-l] Argh! Silnylon vs cat pee

> So here I sit, unable to concentrate on work,
> wondering just how you figured out the white
> wine/baking soda trick. A romantic evening gone
> horribly awry...

A clever conjecture, but, alas, no cigar.

Like most of my esoteric knowledge, this little jewel came
from a very old woman who recommended it.  Of course, now
there are tons of rather expensive products that don't quite
work that most people use - but I still use the old lady's
advice.  If I began to detail the things I have learned from
old people, we'd be here a long time...

As the T man once wrote: "Do not despise the lore that has
come down from distant years; for oft it may chance that old
wives keep in memory word of things that once were needful
for the wise to know."

In my opinion, removal of cat urine is one of those 'needful
to know' things...

White wine is one of those miracle cure things.  So is
baking soda.  So is vinegar.  The anti-fungal cream as
invented by modern science is a pale joke compared to
vinegar.  Ringworm, athlete's foot, and a myriad of other
ails are instantly banished.

Better stop before I start to wax romantic...

Shane