[at-l] PLEDGE TOTALS NOON UPDATE: Keep the List Friendly (AT-L/ATC fundra...

We keep a Swearing cup in our office.  Every time you swear you put in a
dollar.  I don't know how much is in it but I will donate it at the end of
April.  Should be a good month.  Spring is here and everyone wants their
stuff done today. (Landscaping) and it is Tax month.  The nazi that runs my
office made me put $20.00 in the morning of the 15th because she knew it
would be a long day.  What ever is in it at the end of the month I will send.

Clyde