[at-l] mags farewell

<<
Well gang, I am out of here. My last day of work is
tomorrow, and it is looking to be a busy one (ton of
paperwork to sign, exit interview, getting taken out
for lunch..so not all bad! :D), so figure I would sign
off today.>>

Hey Mags, do us all a favor and have a great trip! <g>

There's a post I meant to make a week or so ago... I woke up in the wee
hours of the morning dreaming that I was in the process of getting stuff
together to do the PCT.... I'll get you for this <g>

skeeter