[at-l] Bug Prophylactic

On Thu, 18 Apr 2002 16:43:24 -0400 (EDT) Dave Hughes 3019B x2640 <dhughes@cas.org> wrote:

Ok, in an attempt to bankrupt Curtis, I am matching his $50 pledge to the
AT-L Good Behavior Fund. The time is 16:43EDT.
Dave Hughes
Worthington OH

> Smoldering Balls
> PS. I will pledge an additional $50 to the AT-L Good Behavior Fund, if someone else will match it within the next hour. Get busy! The time at the tone will be 2:45 pm EDT.

David, The Cyborg Man! I accept your challenge, pledge, your honor, your hard work and spit despite you're being 58 minutes late.  I ain't broke but I'm badly bent.

Shane, ring it up!

Mr. Bals