[at-l] How much cash to carry?

> Still planning here.  What do yall find to be
> sufficient or
> wise to have on hand as far as cash goes?   Is it
> easy to find
> ATMs?

I always start with, and keep, enough money to get me to a
bus station and a bus ticket back home.  After that I
calculate expenses until I expect to reach another bank,
double it, and add a hundred bucks.

Always stash money on you, and not in your pack or other
removable belongings that you might leave lying around.
Always keep the hundred bucks readily available and separate
from your other money to give to a mugger or other robber
should the need arise.  Most low lifes will take the money
and leave.

Shane