[at-l] Thoughts of Slackpacking:

> Remember what I said about thinking you have a clue? I suspect that you
> are prime candidate for a dope slap up the head.
>
> Tampering with a man's dream is wrong. It is his dream and he has big
> problems if he allows your dream to contaminate his. Dreams aren't
> static. They have legs of their own, and carry people to pretty
> interesting places. You can only understand another person's dreams via
> the filters of your own dreams. At some point, you might discover that
> you teach more via scratching your chin and asking the dreamer what
> they make of the dream rather than offering your dream interpretations.
>
> I don't know this Warren dude, but I bet he has a handle on this. I'm
> betting that he is learning how to find ways for the dreams of your
> friend and his wife to coexist. It might work. It might not. But it may
> let your friend's first hike be a shared experience rather than the
> transition hike of a seperation that is so common.
>
> Anyone talked with you yet about the re-entry process following a hike?
>
> Bill....

	Hmmm. Bill is doing that 'Warren dude' thing again, so we should
consider that his words may not be meant literally...

	So let's see... He talks about messing with a person's dreams. Who
started messin' with dreams first, hmmm? (I feel like the Church Lady
here.) So maybe Bill's not talking about Shane here, but is really
making some oblique commentary about some other dream-messin' guy.
Maybe.

	Boy, my head hurts thinkin' about all this. Is Bill using reverse logic
here or just tryin' to make his point straight out? Some times a cigar
is just a cigar. But those psychology guys can be pretty deep. Can
anyone see if he has a unibrow?

	Ron
--

yumitori(AT)montana(DOT)com