[at-l] Keep the List Friendly (AT-L/ATC fundraiser)

When I first read the offer I thought bull.
I've tried paying by brother to be nice and it never
works <g> and environmental issues are really
important to me.  No way

then something Shane said hit home.  How would
the cause best be served?  By talking about it or
actually doing something concrete to further the cause?
Easy decision at that point.  Soooooo....since I behaved
very much like a momma bear protecting her cubs
(though some might say a momma dog would be closer
to the mark <g>) I'm in for ten a month for as long as it lasts.
I'm marking my gift to go to The Land Trust.