[at-l] Tent COlor was : Part 7 - Tent Selection

I think they are now making the Clip Flashlight in a nice light greenish
color rather than the blue.  I think.

Personally, I would cross all brightly colored tents off my list of
potential purchases.  In part because I don't want to impact on others'
sence of wildness by presenting myself as a beacon across a pond we might be
sharing, but more because I can be a bit paranoid from time time, and often
prefer that others can't find me.  Even if it is just the AMC. (Don't read
too much into that ;-) )

I understand that many hikers don't give a second thought to tent color, nor
care. I'm not saying its a sin. There is a case to be made that a bright
yellow tent is more cheery if you are stuck in it on a rainy day, I suppose.
  I prefer to blend in and become one with the forest.  Yea, that's it, one
with the forest.

RIck B