[at-l] RE: Tent COlor was : Part 7 - Tent Selection

> I think they are now making the Clip Flashlight in a nice light greenish
> color rather than the blue.  I think.

They are.

> Personally, I would cross all brightly colored tents off my list of
> potential purchases.

I agree completely.  Day glow pink is just visual pollution no matter where
you are.  I think one of the arguments is that your stuff is easy to find,
but that's just hogwash.

When I can get it, all my stuff is OD green or cammo.  I've been mistaken
for an AWOL soldier before, but unless you are close my camp is all but
invisible.

Shane