[at-l] Helping a newbie: Part 7 - Tent Selection

My Clip Flashlight CD is 4 lb 8 ounces, the Kelty Aero is 12 ounces
lighter and that's supposed to be "ultralight" according to REI. It
seems fairly light compared to the seven and eight pounders I see
advertised. I guess the Nomad is lighter but I haven't had all this
condensation problems I hear people talking about with the Nomads. You
could just use the fly and footprint and get it down below 3 pounds.

I've just had the Flashlight for a month or so and have done a couple
short trips with it, I'm happy so far and we are using it for two
people. Using it for one would allow you to get your pack inside and
would give lots of room as you suggest.

Bryan