[at-l] Keep the List Friendly (AT-L/ATC fundraiser)

Hey Bob -
I wasn't tryin to be hoggish about this - I just figured that as one of the
principal perpetrators over the last couple weeks, I should pay more of a
price.  And I'm grateful to not have to waste any more time like that.  It's
cheap at the price.  Y'all come on in - maybe we can make something useful
out of this mess yet.

By the way - welcome back.

Walk softly,
Jim