Re[4]: [at-l] Re: The Bryson Book, wade right in and stir it up

Cooking With Balls wrote:
>On Mon, 15 Apr 2002 19:09:18 +0000 Jim and/or Ginny Owen
><spiriteagle99@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >SNIP...I
>apologize for driving you to this extreme.
>
>You didn't. I did.

Dang - and I thought I was being blamed for everything.  Disappointment.

>SNIP
> >Yep.
>SNIP
> >Yep.
>SNIP
> >Yep
>SNIP
> >Yep.
>

>Jim, you've turned into a Chihuahua!

Uh no - that would be
>SNIP
> >Yip.
>SNIP
> >Yip.
>SNIP
> >Yip.
>SNIP
> >Yip.

> >Uh - I'm confused - were we arguing?  About what?
>
>No, we were not arguing.  I was walking softly and carrying a big stick and
>you were listening.

Cool --

> >In any case, to answer your question - I >was "saving you for
>later"....my  philosophy
>"Life is short - eat dessert first"  :-)))
>
>Jim, Jim, Jim why do you do these things?  Why man? Why must you continue
>to set these things up?  Have you no mercy?  Have you no shame? This is
>torture. Sorry people, I can't help myself.
>
>"And eat Balls for the main course."

Rocky Mountain oysters - on the half shell!!
:-)))

> >Have a good day anyway.
>
>Anyway what?  What if I don't? Will that be your fault too?  (I hate these
>stupid things and I never, ever use them believing that they are the refuge
>of those who can't express themselves very well through words but I don't
>know where else to go with this heartfelt note (Felix! Help!) so here
>goes....  :-)
>
>Cooking With Balls :-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

S'OK - I still don't know where it went.  I'll let you know if I find it.

>Looks likes the beginning of some kind of scientific formula written by a
>stutterer.
>
>Have a goey day!

Of course ---