[at-l] Hennessy Hammock - cold weather sleeping?

That is pretty similar to the usual advice of using a large (truck)
dashboard sunshield, Reflectix and similar items. It is common to use
silicon goop to reduce slippage of the pad, as well as Velcro. There are a
number of reviews on the BackpackGearTest Yahoo group, as well as similar
discussions on BackpackingLight. The key thing is to go ahead and get your
hammock (or borrow one) and give it a whirl. I have decided to take my
Hennessey Hammock for my NJ->NY section next week, unless I hear of a cold
front expected to approach the region.

OrangeBug