[at-l] Hennessy Hammock - cold weather sleeping?

Here?s an idea for the Hennessy Hammock in the colder weather. I don?t
own one so this is more of what I plan to do when I get mine.

Get one of those ?ground cloth/mylar sheet? and cut to the size of the
bottom of the hammock (the diamond shape) covering the whole sleeping
area. Then sew a fleece blanket cut to size to it, shinny side up. I
figure that if I can put vlecro on the inside corners of the hammock
floor that line up with the ?ground cloth/mylar sheet/fleece blanket?
velcor tabs that would lessen the slip factor and hold the corners out.
The fleece would provide the needed air space for the mylar to work and
it seems more compact then the bubble wrap stuff. (Yes, there would be a
slit for the entrance at the bottom).

I am trying to figure out a sleeping system for colder weather before I
commit to the hammock. I suppose in warmer weather the blanket
described above can be put in upside down making the mylar less
effective. Everyone complaines about their pads slipping out from under
them - i figure if the pad covers the whole sleeping area then it has
no where to slipp to.

What do you think? Those with the hammock ? have you ever tried
something like this? If so, how did it work?