Re[2]: [at-l] Virus in Water

You are not alone. Giardia typically is ingested as a large cyst that is
real easy to filter, but real hard to bleach. At least it is a fairly
benign infection that is pretty easy to manage if your physician
understands you may be at risk. Your descriptions make me think you are
doing the right things if you believe in a filter. I remind you that all
that squirts isn't Giardia, and that many of the GI bugs we get are from
food and poor hygiene practices (hand washing in particular).

There is a point that the number of bugs overwhelms your defenses. The
world had a lesson in that last year with the anthrax scares. There is no
such thing as sterility in the backwoods, even if that were desirable.

OrangeBug