[at-l] Re: OT - RoksnRoots whatever

On 14 Apr 2002 at 8:24, kahley wrote:

> It's no secret than Dan wanted this list to go away so that his voice and
> those who's voices he approved be the only voices commonly and publicly
> heard.  It's no secret that Dan's list collapsed and this list survives and
> grows.  Why do we assume that vengeance and the disruption or destruction
> of the 'anti TP' is not Roty's aim.  Perhaps we need to contact the Flame
> Warrior's site and suggest an additional character.....the Cyber Mole who
> assumes the role of list citizen only as a disguise to bring discord and
> disruption in furtherance of a grand master plan..ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!

There's no way to prove or disprove this, but folks
should seriously consider that Wingfoot *is* RnR.

I've argued with both of them (in vain.)  There are
some interesting similarities. Several weeks ago I
dismissed kahley's reasoning on this matter.  It took a
little while to understand, but I now quite agree.

rafe b.