[at-l] Re: Beating that dead horse.

On 12 Apr 2002 at 19:40, Jim and/or Ginny Owen wrote:

> Prejudice is truly blind because those who practice it are incapable of
> seeing themselves in the mirror.

Don't mind if I beat the horse just a bit more <g>.

I am refering to your somewhat unconventional use
of the word "prejudice."

To use this word to describe my attitude toward anyone
that I've ever disagreed with, or had a gripe or quarrel
with, just isn't right, IMHO.  Cripes, that would leave me
"prejudiced" against half the folks I've ever met.

 "I'm a liberal, but to a degree.
 But if you think I'm going to let Barry Goldwater
 move in next door and marry my daughter --
 You must think I'm crazy."

  -- bob dylan

rafe b.