  From: KellyGoVols@aol.com
  To: rbenhameda@comcast.net ; Farina6@aol.com ; at-l@backcountry.net
  Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 8:51 AM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] DEET

  In a message dated 4/11/02 9:48:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time, rbenhameda@comcast.net writes:

    I never read that book or saw the movie.  My mom sometimes goes a little overboard (read fanatic obsession) about stuff and when she does, I avoid it at all costs.  She was on that one for the better part of a year before the movie came out.  The last thing I wanted to do was prolong the ordeal...  :-)

  Well, now you're safe, and you can read/watch in peace.  It's a great read and a great movie.  I highly recommend it.

  Kelly (who's looking through the library now to find her old copy..)

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---