[at-l] Help! Totaly OT

In a message dated 04/11/02 7:29:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
chaynes@megalink.net writes:

> Yup only slightly better, but when the high light of ones life, off trail
> is some of the stuff on this list, only slightly better seems much more
> significant. Course the idea of the free shuttle from the trail to town and
> back was left out to keep from agitatin the doin it for a livin folks.

Not sure how to answer the question on Tea Room.  I suspect it means a very
different thing in a small town (generally, IMHO, it's the free coffee/tea
area 24 hours a day near registration) to what it means in NYC (Russian Tea
Room is the most famous one and is an elegant restaurant with light fare
meals).  Are you in a big town or a little town?

Black&blue

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---