[at-l] Word of the Day

red herrings - rings . . . kinda reminds me of something from the Trail
last year . . . for some perverse reason, I started counting and
collecting pack cotter pins and rings that I would find on the Trail or
at shelters/campsites . . . there was a place in VA somewhere in SNP
where I counted close to a dozen in ONE day!  Guess that proves that the
external frame pack is not yet dead! :)

Maybe the moral of the story is that you can't expect to hold it
together unless you've sealed the deal with an appropriate RING! :)

thru-thinker