[at-l] remedies for aches & pains?

While you don't want to do that long term, there are a number of drug
companies that make an 800 mg ibuprofen tablet, and many docs prescribe
800 mg several times/day for various purposes . . . the real issue is,
and I'll put it in personal terms that apply to me, how much is too much
over a period of years given that it works so darn well for so many
things! As to that issue, the jury necessarily remains out to some
extent, because we simply don't have 100+ years of data yet, like we do
with aspirin . . .

thru-thinker