[at-l] My 2001 AT Adventure Photos Are Up!

I used a Nikon "Lite Touch" Zoom 120ED; it is a nice pocket camera that
has a real glass lense, uses real 35mm film, and has a good panorama
feature [i.e., panorama without having to go to the tiny negative size
of the Kodak APS system]; some of my favorite trail pics are where I
turned the panorama feature on, and then took pics of well defined Trail
treadway in a vertical format . . .

hike on,

thru-thinker