[at-l] My 2001 AT Adventure Photos Are Up!

At 09:57 PM 4/7/02 -0400, Slyatpct@aol.com wrote:

>I'll be using an Olympus Stylus Epic 80 this year and am considering using
>PhotoWorks again only because they're fairly inexpensive, can do prints,
>w/negatives and slides from the same film.
>
>Does anyone know of someone else that offers the same, with perhaps a better
>quality film?  Although I was happy with their service and prices, I wasn't
>terribly pleased with the quality.

I've sung this song before and if your looking for cheap these folks aren't
it but they aren't outrageous either.  Dale Labs <http://www.dalelabs.com/>
can make you prints, slides and/or CDs from your color negative film.  The
slides are very good.  BTW - I recommend shipping by UPS.  They don't x-ray
or irradiate and they have a tracking system.

sAunTerer