[at-l] Minimal Maildrops?

I only want to maildrop when:

1.) There is no reasonable supermarket to resupply from.
2.) There is a P.O. or other place to send package to right on the trail.

I have my mom shopping and customizing my maildrops before sending them,
so I am not worried about getting 'wrong' things in my maildrop.
Ideally, I'd like to go no more than 7 days between drops.

I've got no problem ditching certain towns or adding others on the fly
if I get tired or cranky or TOO smelly, but I wanted to give myself
a rough itinerary.

Is 7 days about average for the amount of food carried?

--
Jonathan Hartford				jon@outland.net