[at-l] First Need filter?

I borrowed a First Need from a friend before I bought my MSR
MiniWorks.  Using it one day was enough to convince me that I didn't want a
First Need filter.  It was harder (considerably harder) to pump than the
MSR and didn't filter any finer than the MSR.  Perhaps they've changed the
design (that was several years ago) but contrary to what one responder
said, the one I borrowed was a filter, not a "purifyer".

FWIW I not only found the MSR easier to pump but it is compatible with both
my wide mouth Nalgene bottles and the hose on my Platypus hydration
system.  It's easy to maintain in the field as well and at the time I
bought it, it was a bit cheaper.

sAunTerer