[at-l] First Need filter?

Very low end.  Lousy ergonomics. High failure rate. (my experience, two
units.) DO NOT FREEZE !  YMMV, but, You get what you pay for.

My primary unit; Sweet Water Guardian.  Ultra-lite unit Katadin Mini.  I
often set them up for gravity feed. (liters per hour.)  Ergonomically the
Mini is little better than the First Need.  Both units have a much smaller
filtration size, are field cleanable, can be frozen when drained/dry, and
give a lower cost per volume filtered.

Black Wolfe