[at-l] Kelty Red Cloud 5400?

In a message dated 4/3/02 10:10:59 AM Eastern Standard Time, landis@epix.net
writes:

> I have an opportunity to pick up a new one for less than half price.

I have the smaller Red Cloud and took it hiking in the rain this past
weekend. I think it had a good time- I haven't been home to ask it.  But I
enjoyed it's company. Three days of rain and it was comfy to carry and I
haven't found any features that truly annoy me yet other than the fact that
it's a Kelty and I just don't like Kelty's on principle.

POG

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---